Have you ever heard yourself imitate Scarlett O’Hara’s famous quote, “I’ll think about that tomorrow?”
Actually, there will NEVER be enough time to do everything that we need or want to do. So the real question is, “Are you in control over what you put off?” Unfortunately, the impact of unproductive procrastination produces stress, reduces the quality of your work, and lowers your self esteem. It can even start to negatively affect your professional credibility—something you never want to compromise.
This seminar will help you understand why we procrastinate and what we can do about it. In fact, “intentional procrastination” is part of the solution.
This seminar will help you:
- Understand what underlying factors cause us to procrastinate
- Better appreciate the consequences, direct and indirect, of procrastination
- Recognize when and why you get stuck and learn how to get unstuck and decluttered
- Explore a variety of tools and processes for managing your time, your priorities, and your life
- Reduce the stress associated with putting things off
- Create a system that works for you and reclaim your productivity to become more successful